here for printer-friendly version.
Judge Rudof served as Judge of the Los Angeles
Superior Court, Santa Monica, from 1987-1993, and Van Nuys from 1981-1987; served
as Arbitrator to the Superior Court, before appointment to the bench, 1975-1981.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALTIES
Partner in private practice with Rudof &
Rosenthal, and Minsky, Garber & Rudof. He specialized in personal injury,
construction matters, real estate, and workers compensation law.
Judge Rudof presided over numerous cases
and developed a reputation as a skilled arbitrator and mediator. He has particular
expertise in settling personal injury, uninsured motorist claims, construction
defects, employment and labor law, insurance coverage, medical and legal malpractice,
real estate, commercial and business disputes.
SPECIAL HONORS AND MEMBERSHIPS/AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Specialist in workers compensation law.
- Adjunct Professor, La Verne College of Law, Encino, CA,
workers compensation, 1966-1978.
- Speaker in CEB program, "Civil Litigation before
- Member: California Judges Association.
- Former Member: Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Scottish Rite, 1960-present; Al Malaikai
Temple, since 1956.
- Past President, Peace Officers Shrine Club, 1990-1991.
LL.B., University of Southern California
Law School, 1949
BS, University of California, Los Angeles,
Employment and labor law
Medical and legal malpractice
Commercial and business disputes